Wednesday 3 September 2014

My Early Life

Pre 2nd Standard


I was a sweet little plump kid who used to come to the school with his only friend at the moment, holding hands, jumping around, thinking I'd be the one to be forever happy.


Kindergarten was fun, no worries, no deadlines, no projects, nothing to do, just hangout with my bestie 'Chitra Mande'. Just chillin' on the See-Saw, Slide and the great SANDPIT! :D 
FUN TIMES, right? They sure were until they lasted.




Here Comes 2nd Standard


Suddenly, everything went KABOOM! We were introduced to new rules:
1. Talking with girls is Taboo (We were told that they brought bad luck >_<)
2. You should study really hard from now on (Come on seriously? We were in the 2nd standard!)
3. You can only have a friends' group with boys!

So, finally it happened, me and my bestie's classes were separated. We hardly met and we started growing apart.




The New Teacher


Soon after we got past the great 2nd standard, a new teacher came in our lives, who was going to turn our world topsy turvy! Her name was Neelam Mam, our class teacher of 4th standard.

1 comment: